FreeWorld is seeking a full time detail oriented, self-driven, adaptable, Success Coach to support FreeWorld’s program participants (Free Agents). The Success Coach will work directly with the Success Manager to onboard and support Free Agents throughout their journey in the program and beyond. You are a natural communicator, relationship builder and problem solver. You love to help others to achieve their goals. You are hungry to learn and help with a range of priorities to support the success of our Free Agents on all levels.
The ideal candidate can work independently but is open to guidance by other FreeWorld team members on how to best serve Free Agents and the overall mission of FreeWorld. Above all, you are incredibly passionate about our mission and believe that everyone deserves a legitimate second chance.
To end the era of mass incarceration and generational poverty by:
- Placing returning citizens into high wage careers at scale.
- Developing a self-sustaining revenue model to accelerate our growth. Today, we are using income share agreements.
- Creating systemic change by leveraging our incredibly deep layers of graduate data in partnership with the Criminal Justice System to become the Gold Standard for re-entry.
What you’ll do
- Be a front line liaison for our program participants (Free Agents)
- Provide emotional support and material resources to Free Agents
- Identify barriers to FreeAgent success and work with them to overcome it
- Be connected and on call when Free Agents reach out for support
- Respond quickly when Free Agents or the FW team reaches out
- Be dependable and resourceful. Always follow through and follow up
- Show patience and resolve in stressful situations
- Have empathy in all circumstances
- Support the Success Manager in the day to day operations of the program
- Help Free Agents secure their documents via Free World processes
- Social Security card, License, Birth Certificate, Etc.
- Be willing to call up to 20 organizations/ jobs a day
- Develop relationships with Free Agents, hiring partners (trucking companies), re-entry programs (non-profit organizations) and trucking schools
- Complete tasks that are assigned in a timely manner
- Be willing to take assignments and also create own assignments
- Learn about the trucking industry
- Be entrepreneurial. Contribute ideas that may improve the way we do things
- Be passionate about what FreeWorld mission
- Understand what we do and why we do it
- Work with the Success Manager to gather any and all data so we can develop ways to improve our program and the experience of our Free Agents
- Experience working at customer service or relationship management position
- Strong and willing communicator. Must enjoy developing relationships with people.
- Must have a passion for helping others
- Tech savvy or demonstrated quick learner of technology
- Self directed - You can manage your own time to get projects done
- Flexible - You understand that things change and you can pivot as needed
- Experience working remotely is a plus
- Impacted by the criminal justice system (not required)
Where you’ll work
FreeWorld is a 100% remote company.
Board of Directors
Matt Mochary - Serial entrepreneur, VC, social entrepreneur, CEO coach
Jason Green - Founder - Emergence Capital, Endeavor, Kauffman Fellows
Andy Bromberg - Co-Founder and President - CoinList
Jason Wang - Founder/CEO - FreeWorld
Michelle De La Isla - DRK Managing Director
- We have a 15 minute introductory call. If we love each other, then…
- You read all of this documentation and sleep on it. If in the morning, you are still super-excited then…
- You write up a 1-page version of an Issue / Proposed Solution about a real issue in your life. To understand how it works, please read Decision-Making (8min).
- You talk to other members of the team.
- We talk again to go through your background for us to know who you worked with.
- We agree on terms, pending references. We talk to a few of the folks that you worked with.
- We start working together on a 30-day contract. If we both think it’s a fit, this moves to a full time role.
Compensation and Benefits
The compensation for this position is based on experience, but we are targeting $40-45K.
- Remote work flexibility
- health insurance, dental, and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun, fast paced environment
- Creating tremendous impact at scale